Incubeta is looking for an experienced digital/interactive producer to join our team.
Who are we?
Incubeta Joystick is a creatively-led marketing services company specializing in data-driven targeted advertising. We are devoted to delivering performance through creative and audience alignment. Through our expertise in the digital ecosystem and the technology that enables it, we push it to the next level by marrying high touch creative with the sophistication of audience targeting through programmatic.
We operate in 14 locations with an incredible team of 432 around the world. We design and develop online ads, websites, social media creative, and promotional videos.
Incubeta Joystick is looking for an experienced Producer to manage client projects and will be primarily responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns. The Producer will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Who are you?
- 1-3 years experience producing complex rich media and/or dynamic digital advertising campaigns.
- Proven track record of producing digital advertising projects on-time and within budget.
- Passion for digital marketing and creativity.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and third-party applications and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in industry-standard project management tools like Basecamp, JIRA, and Asana.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of the Google advertising stack is a big plus.
- Experience working with global teams is a plus.
What are you REALLY going to be doing?
- Leading production on exciting rich media/dynamic digital advertising projects.
- Meeting with clients to set production strategy and managing production relationships throughout the project lifecycle.
- Working with the best creative and production team in the industry to develop projects and ideas for leading brands.
- Leading day-to-day communication and project deliverables with internal teams.
- Managing budget and resources to ensure project profitability.
- Scoping new projects, including developing budgets, resourcing needs, and timelines.
- Ensuring that all creative work meets Joystick's standards for excellence.