WHO ARE WE?
Incubeta is a global digital marketing specialist operating in 18 locations with an incredible team of 600 around the world.
We are devoted to delivering performance through the alignment of media, crafted audiences, and attention-grabbing creative, enabled through our expertise of the digital ecosystem and the technology that powers it. We push the limits of what is possible.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a creative technology leader to join our US team in New York, Los Angeles, or remotely.
Incubeta’s creative division specializes in ad campaigns, websites, video, and social production and is responsible for delivering award-winning, digital creative to our brand, publisher, and agency clients in the US. We work alongside our media, ad tech, and measurement solutions teams to ensure that our creative is smart, durable, and performs well.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a minimum of 10 years experience working with creative ad technologies such as Google Studio, Celtra or Flashtalking.
- You are or have been, certified on the Google Marketing Platform and/or Google Cloud.
- You have built display ads and rich media ads (HTML5, CSS, JS).
- You are an expert at developing dynamic and data-driven creative and understand the technologies that power it.
- You have 2+ years experience managing a team of ad developers and/or designers and you are comfortable working with a global team.
- You are experienced with creating/editing/integrating video into ad creative.
- You are familiar with Social Media creative development & production on the following platforms:
- You are an innovator, who continually seeks new opportunities to unlock creative possibilities through your expertise.
- You have some experience with backend technologies, enough to manage the integration of APIs and custom web apps into your creative.
- You have excellent communication skills and can use them internally as well as when speaking to clients.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a team of ad creators in the US and globally.
- Work alongside our Digital Experiences Head on large-scale web development and landing page projects.
- Work with internal stakeholders and clients on really awesome projects, ensuring on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Assist the sales team when pitching for new business or when selling through new campaigns.
- Work with clients and potentially their agency partners as needed to execute a flawless data-driven campaign.
- Provide a layer of technical strategy for projects and pitches.
- Evaluate project feasibility from a technical and financial perspective.
- When issues arise, or your teammates need assistance, you will be the highest escalation point.
- Manage the innovation team, and spend part of your time thinking about growth areas for the business.
- Represent Incubeta at networking functions, trade shows, conferences, and other industry-related events and/or evangelism opportunities.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance provided
- Competitive Salary
- Educational reimbursement
- 15 days PTO +5 days after 2 years
- 20 days sick leave a year
- 6 days training and Charity a year