- 2-3 years experience in selling digital creative, websites, video production, media, ad technology- any background which will have given you an understanding of the value of creative production in programmatic display & video
- An existing network of relevant contacts within the industry
- You have a passion for digital marketing and creative
Joystick is the creative specialist in the Incubeta family of companies, with 100 people across 6 offices globally. Incubeta is a global digital marketing specialist operating in 14 locations with an incredible team of 400 around the world.
We are devoted to delivering performance through the alignment of media, crafted audiences, and attention-grabbing creative, enabled through our expertise of the digital ecosystem and the technology that powers it. We push the limits of what is possible.
We are looking for a new commercial manager to join the UK Incubeta team.
The commercial team is responsible for growing Incubeta’s digital portfolio across brand, publisher and agency clients in the UK and globally. The new role will have ownership of new business for the Joystick business unit within the UK market.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize targeted new business opportunities with brands, publishers, agencies and ad tech clients
- Work on new business pitches handed-off by internal teams, and execute the practices necessary to successfully close these opportunities
- Work closely with the Incubeta marketing team to conceptualise and activate marketing campaigns with a high frequency to raise awareness of Joystick’s creative solutions and maximise the generation of marketing qualified leads
- Meet annual, quarterly and monthly goals in coordination with the Incubeta executive team
- Provide weekly updates, revisions, and modifications to your opportunities
- Update CRM system appropriately and frequently
- Maintain a working knowledge of all solutions offered by Incubeta, with an emphasis on performance-based ad creative.
- Stand accountable for delivering and presenting high-quality winning presentation decks for capabilities, proposals or pitches, incorporating content and estimates from discipline leads as needed (i.e: strategy, creative, marketing)
- Represent Joystick at networking functions, trade shows, conferences, and other industry-related events
Joystick offers a very competitive salary which is dependent on the experience of the person coming into the business, and also a performance-related bi-annual bonus. We also offer a flexible benefits package wher you get to choose from a suite of benefits including additional pension contribution, healthcare, gym membership and many more.
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!! Once we’ve considered your application we’ll be in touch as quick as we can. The interview process will consist of three interviews.